Thursday, March 4, 2021

poem - "fake suicide"

fake suicide

 

this little guy

takes a toy shotgun

and fires at his head

on line

then pretends to die

 

everyone feigns feeling

thoughts and prayers

he must have thought

he should be suffering

 

>is that a Bigshot Fun TM shotgun? /  no, a foam gun<

they comment

 

oh, I must feel so bad

to imagine

my own faux death

by my own plan

he thinks

 

tinker toys lie all around the fake dead guy

 

we all file our imaginary

police reports

and the emts,  12 year-olds in paper unis

come to tend the phony corpse

 

viral reactions net-wide

settle on the web

forever

 

with his own toy gun (!)

 

he shoulda been frustrated about stuff

and was like I have to fake my demise

because no one else will

No comments:

Post a Comment