Thursday, February 1, 2018

Sonnet!

I am starting to make headway on my sonnet book, which until further notice, I am calling 'broken bones'. I'm not sure why I'm calling it that, but it seems like the right title for now.  I want to punch it up, get it somewhat reviewed and submit it. I think there are around 70 sonnets in there. I know I have more, I just have to pull them up and fit them in there somewhere.  68 would be an okay number, as that's how old I will be later on this year.

All set on reservations for AWP in Tampa. I think this should be interesting this year and I will plan my focus closely. Likely LGBTQ, African American, Latino again. This year some focus on micro forms / flash forms and formalism, if I can find them. And whatever catches my fancy, like the Dylanologists last year.  I plan not to be as freaked out as last year and to pace myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment