Monday, February 7, 2022

Another Day Not Doing Things in the Void - today's poem

Another Day Not Doing Things in the Void

 

I'm doing what I have to do:                     

what I do and when I falter

in a location unknown. What is it

that I do - how should I scrounge

when I can't learn.

No boss can tell me or do my job

Is it new that I am told what to do

and I do what I have to do

not what I rush or what I don’t   

I do it and filter it if I don’t

fluster myself with something

I know how to do - fixed or moving

 

To be met first not in the second

to know what's going on but probably not

Can I say if I can’t tell what to do

and rustle the folder

that by break time holds nothing

 

I do what I should do

in the first place and wind up

not to do in the second place

or grumble of the fodder

which gets or doesn’t

get processed

 

I do not do what I am told

which they saw was fitter

over pilfering like a pilgrim  

what to do - I don’t know what

to do I don’t do and I do

I do not – this is what to do is

No comments:

Post a Comment